Biography -Meet ZeyNom Makama known as ZeyN


 

My name is ZeyNom Daniel Makama Popularly known as "ZeyN".  I'm a Rap artist and a songwriter. When I'm not rapping, I'm either acting on stage or playing the Bass guitar.


I was born and brought up in the beautiful city of Kaduna. I am Ham by tribe and so anytime I pull up you should expect Ginger!


I'm currently in need of support to grow my audience on social Media because I really believe i have what it takes for the world to hear me.


With God's help, I'm able to reach a number of 5k followers on Facebook. But that's where it stops. My Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok and Audiomack are all lagging behind.


With maximum support and push, I believe I'd be able to achieve a larger following on these other platforms if I get everyone reading this to follow me on these platforms.


My handles for all these platforms is "ZeyN_Makama". Let's put this city on the map.

 

Follow Instagram 

 

Follow Audiomack 


Follow X



Post a Comment

0 Comments