A lot talking about Chidinma about switching her carrier and how she could have been better than Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade and Simi




A lot of things being said about the Nigerian  Ministrel Chidinma who left the secular music and now a Gospel Ministrel and a lot are talking of how her capacity could have been and achievements but along the line in life, everyone has his or her own way or living which one said 


When Chidimma was doing secular music, she was ontop of her game, she started way before Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Simi, Tems, AyraStarr and many other female musicians and she was doing very well with her sweet melodious lovely songs suitable for every age group, her voice was like a cold water to a thirsty soul which attracted Flavour, Wizkid, Illbliss, Phyno amongst many A-list artistes to work with her, suddenly I don’t know who convinced her to leave her real calling to start doing church songs, today we could barely hear from her and even the church songs she’s doing we hardly see her in churches ministering. I don’t think there’s anybody who is more Chidimma’s fan than me that’s why it h urt me so bad that such a bundle of talent is missing in action in today’s music industry. Church people said she had a call but I know she has never had a bad lyrical content so I wonder, her songs were relatable to everyone. I wish she could just leave all these church stuffs and come back to her first love where she’s cherished. I miss her so much.



What's your opinion about this?


#Gulakbaze #FullNaija 

Post a Comment

0 Comments